WEAT supports our wastewater industry and enhances our
WEAT is active in the Legislature.
WEAT promotes sound science and technology.
WEAT advocates for watershed protection, infrastructure investment,
and innovative policies and regulation.
WEAT actively promotes water reuse.
WEAT supports our industry operators!
WEAT has been named WEF's Outstanding Member Association for 2012-2013!
The Water Environment Association of Texas (WEAT) is made up of about 1,600 Texas professionals who have dedicated their careers to protecting and enhancing our state's water resources. We are a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from a variety of disciplines.
Read more about WEAT...
- Texas Water 2016, April 19-22
TX Water Attendee Brochure
- FREE WEAT WEBINAR:
The State of Today's Control Systems
June 1, gotowebinar
- Eckenfelder Lecture Series
June 14, UTA
- San Antonio Summer Seminar
June 17, SAWS HQ
- Water Reuse in Texas Conference,
July 15, 2016, San Marcos
Call for Abstracts!
Save the date infomation
- SSO - RULE CHANGES
- Adopted - May 11, Effective June 2
- Collection Systems Conference
January, 26-27, San Marcos
- 217 Design Criteria - RULE CHANGES
- Executive Summary
- Adopted Rule - effective date, 1/26
- NEW! Water Reuse Educational Infographic
- REVISED! Water Recycles Poster