WEAT supports our wastewater industry and enhances our
WEAT is active in the Legislature.
WEAT promotes sound science and technology.
WEAT advocates for watershed protection, infrastructure investment,
and innovative policies and regulation.
WEAT actively promotes water reuse.
WEAT supports our industry operators!
WEAT has been named WEF's Outstanding Member Association for 2012-2013!
The Water Environment Association of Texas (WEAT) is made up of about 1,900 Texas professionals who have dedicated their careers to protecting and enhancing our state's water resources. We are a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from a variety of disciplines.
Read more about WEAT...
- Free WEAT Webinar: How Biological Process Modeling Serves as a Tool for Operational Decision Making, Optimization, and Training
September 14, 2016
- Free WEAT Webinar: New SSO Rule - When and How to Use It
September 21, 2016
gotowebinar registration coming soon!
- Texas Water 2017 Abstract Submission
Now Open -
Recent Events and Hot Topics
Operational Preparedness from a Cyber Security, Safety, Electrical & Instrumentation Perspective
Aug 11, 2016
Symposium Location and Campus Map
- Water Reuse in Texas Conference,
July 15, 2016, San Marcos
- FREE WEAT WEBINAR:
The State of Today's Control Systems
June 29, gotowebinar
- Eckenfelder Lecture Series
June 14, UTA
- San Antonio Summer Seminar
June 17, SAWS HQ
- SSO - RULE CHANGES
- Adopted - May 11, Effective June 2
- Texas Water 2016, April 19-22
TX Water Attendee Brochure
- Collection Systems Conference
January, 26-27, San Marcos
- 217 Design Criteria - RULE CHANGES
- Executive Summary
- Adopted Rule - effective date, 1/26
- NEW! Water Reuse Educational Infographic
- REVISED! Water Recycles Poster