|Member Category||Annual Dues|
|Professional||WEF + WEAT||$190.00|
|Academic||WEF + WEAT||$190.00|
|PWO||WEF + WEAT||$125.00|
|Young Professional||WEF + WEAT||$99.00|
|Student||WEF + WEAT||$55.00|
|Corporate||WEF + WEAT||$418.00|
|Executive||WEF + WEAT||$418.00|
|Utility||WEF/WEAT||based on size|
TO JOIN BY MAIL, download one of the following membership applications and follow the directions:
WEF+WEAT and WEAT-only Membership Application
WEF/WEAT Utility Membership, call the WEAT office at: 512.693.0060
UPDATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROFILE:
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
A few reasons why you should BECOME A MEMBER TODAY:
- Great training and networking opportunities with continuing education credit to maintain licenses
- $150 savings on Texas Water registration
- Dependants are eligable for multiple scholarships
- Receive the Texas WET magazine and e-Newsletter
- Become an automatic member of your section
- Protect and enhance water environment, and do this with colleagues!
Recruit 5 new members and become eligible for the Select Society of Sanitary Sludge Shovelers!
AS A MEMBER, YOU ARE PART OF A WEAT SECTION
FIND OUT WHAT SECTION YOU ARE IN!