WEAT supports our wastewater industry and enhances our
WEAT is active in the Legislature.
WEAT promotes sound science and technology.
WEAT advocates for watershed protection, infrastructure investment,
and innovative policies and regulation.
WEAT actively promotes water reuse.
WEAT supports our industry operators!
WEAT has been named WEF's Outstanding Member Association for 2012-2013!
The Water Environment Association of Texas (WEAT) is made up of about 1,900 Texas professionals who have dedicated their careers to protecting and enhancing our state's water resources. We are a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from a variety of disciplines.
Read more about WEAT...
- Water Environment Horizon Conference
November 10, 2016
- Free WEAT Webinar: New SSO Rule - When and How to Use It
Oct 26, 2016
- Texas Water 2017
TXW Registration will open January 2017
Recent Events and Hot Topics
Operational Preparedness from a Cyber Security, Safety, Electrical & Instrumentation Perspective
Aug 11, 2016
Symposium Location and Campus Map
- Water Reuse in Texas Conference,
July 15, 2016, San Marcos
- SSO - RULE CHANGES
- Adopted - May 11, Effective June 2
- Texas Water 2016, April 19-22
TX Water Attendee Brochure
- Collection Systems Conference
January, 26-27, San Marcos
- NEW! Water Reuse Educational Infographic
- REVISED! Water Recycles Poster